Jul 12, 2011

Kuala Lumpur


I started blogging one month ago and I am already an extremely bad blogger. Doesn’t look good huh? After visiting Beyonce her performance in France I had to study like crazy for my final exams and quickly after that I took a flight to Kuala Lumper together with my sister. I’ve just spend three days in this amazing city and I love it. There are to many shops to count, great restaurants, the weather is good, the people are friendly and there is so much to do around here. What else do you need? We will be leaving tomorrow and then we will take a flight to Langkawi and spend the rest of our holiday there. I hope that I will be able to blog some more when I am there, but I can’t promise you anything!

On the pictures:
- The Petronas Twin Towers at night
- A turtle at KLCC Aquarium
- Good food in Chinatown
- Petaling street, the main street of Chinatown
- Handmade lampions
- The entrance of the Batu Caves
- Playing hide and seek with an elephant
- Enjoying our last meal in Kuala Lumpur

8 comments:

  1. wao!!!! you are so lucky! I'd love to be there!!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, it's amazing, sure you've had a great time!
    xxx
    CLARA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aahh leuk dat je een blog hebt geschreven terwijl je daar nog bent!
    Het ziet er super uit!! Jullie hebben echt de perfecte week gekozen want het weer is verschrikkelijk in NL!

    Dikke zoen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i LOVE KL! I have lots of family there and have visited quite a lot. I love your photos and brings me back so many good memories! xx

    natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The pictures are amazing, thanks for sharing!
    I am a new follower =)
    -Adriana
    LITTLE PETITE

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wat leuk zeg! Wauw! Ik zou daar zo graag een keertje naartoe willen ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. aaww die olifant! super lief.

    ReplyDelete