Jun 28, 2011

Queen B


I am in the middle of my exams but I can’t really focus. All I keep thinking about is the event that I went to last Thursday. I went to the most intimate and beautiful performance ever! I took my car early in the morning and drove all the way to France to see Beyoncé perform. And you know what? It was all more than worth it! She is an amazing singer and performer. Her show was incredible and I loved it that she was so close and personal. If you ever have the change to she her perform live, you should really take it with both hands! You won’t regret it!

5 comments:

  1. wao!!! cool picture!!! thanks for your coment! you are so nice :)
    xoxo
    Juls

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so awesome! It must be so nice to see her perform live! I hope to do that one day! xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't you mean "she" in stead of "see" ? I can imagine it was a great show, she's such a great performer !

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow wat gaaf dat je helemaal naar frankrijk ben gereden voor de show! Zij is volgens mij echt geweldige live!

    Travel in Style

    ReplyDelete
  5. great pic... she is awesome for sure!

    ReplyDelete